Developing Expertise & Leadership in Primary Languages
Teachers come with a broad range of experience in teaching languages in the Primary Classroom. In a friendly and collaborative environment, teachers at every level of experience will be able to share ideas, ask questions, gain advice and leave feeling motivated and energised to teach Primary Languages.
Topics to include:
- Creative language learning – motivating pupils no matter what your level of language. From non-specialist classroom teachers with a little language to those with a background in language learning
- Assessment in Primary Languages and incorporating the 12 DfE attainment targets into your lessons
- Practical teaching ideas to take away and use the next day, week and coming months
- Raising the profile of Primary Languages in your school.
- The role of the Subject Coordinator
Audience : MFL coordinators, subject leaders and class teachers wishing to develop their expertise in Primary Languages
Date : Thursday 25th February and Friday 23rd April 2021
Time : 9.30am – 3.30pm (25th February) and 12:30pm – 3:30pm (23rd April)
Venue : Online via Zoom, the details will be circulated to those attending.
Cost : £120 per person
Facilitated by : Susanne Wilson, Primary Languages Network