Establishing Effective Primary Languages Teaching & Learning
Teachers will reflect on their own experiences so far of teaching Primary Languages and the day can be tailored according to their needs.
Topics to include:
- Teaching languages – guidance on organisation, planning and assessment
- What does outstanding language teaching practice look and feel like? Language teaching strategies to build your confidence.
- Creative language learning – motivating pupils no matter what your level of language. From non-specialist classroom teachers to those with a background in languages.
- Help! How does Primary Languages fit into our week? Exploring cross curricular approaches to teaching a language.
- Incorporating the 12 DfE attainment targets into your lessons.
Audience : NQTs/RQTs – also suitable for HLTAs and those starting out in teaching Primary Language
Date : Thursday 18th March 2021
Time : 9.30am – 3.30pm
Venue : Online via Zoom, the details will be circulated to those attending.
Cost : £120 per person
Facilitated by : Susanne Wilson, Primary Languages Network