What is reading?
A 90 minute webinar facilitated by Leah Freeman, Deputy Leader of Oasis Innovation Teaching School, which will include:
- deepening pedagogical understandings on the science of reading
- upskilling observation techniques – what should we be looking for?
- time to teach – developing a wide range of proficient reading behaviours
- text selection – using the simple view of reading as a conceptual framework to support teaching and learning
- closing the gap after school closures
Training Dates, Times & Cost
Date : 24 June 2020 (FULLY BOOKED – 2.00 – 3.30pm)
: 14th July – 1.00pm – 2.30pm
Venue : DELIVERED ONLINE VIA ZOOM
Cost : £25