Peer 2 Peer – Thinking Well
A forum for Headteachers and Deputy Headteachers to come together.
When was the last time you paid full attention to yourselves and to others with guaranteed interest?
- Bring issues to explore
- Consider multiple perspectives
- Suspend personal assumptions and biases
- Challenge dominant thoughts/thinking
- Generate own and others’ best creative thinking
- Dedicated time to think
- Better decision making
- Find solutions as a collective
- A space to encourage/nurture thinking without limits
Organisations have to deal with greater levels of complexity, this is not the time for ‘I alone’ heroic leadership. We want to give school leaders the time and space to think, ensuring colleagues feel ‘psychologically safe’ in a warm, supportive, collaborative group environment.
Date: 28 January 2021
Time: 10.00am – 11.30am
Facilitated by : Lisa Fathers & Gary Handforth