The Alliance for Learning Child and Educational Psychologist (Dr Jude Joughin) can support children and young people (aged 2 – 19) who are experiencing difficulties that are preventing them from achieving their potential.
Jude offers a variety of educational psychology services including:
- Interventions (advice or direct work)
- Consultation and advice to school support staff
- Work with parents / carers
- Training and development of staff
- Whole school development programmes
- Supervision to staff
- Advice on policy and procedure
- Research projects
If your school is waiting a long time for this service then look no further.
£520 per day (pre-booked)
£550 per day (ad hoc)
Please click here to ready Jude’s biography