Race, Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Programme
We are delighted to be working in partnership with All-in Education to deliver a half day Race, Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Programme. The session aims to raise awareness and building knowledge of D&I, race and biases and implementing changes in real-time. This two-pronged approach ensures maximum impact and value for money.
The Programme will equip the Senior Leadership Teams with a solid understanding of what diversity and inclusion mean, the barriers faced by under-represented groups, different types of bias and how they manifest themselves in behaviours and in systems, such as culture, recruitment and talent management. The programme also explores how staff can manage inclusion in their school, through developing inclusive behaviours and by implementing changes to systems, processes and policies.
The aim of the second half of the programme is to identify key areas in the school that have the biggest impact on achieving greater diversity and a more inclusive workplace. Through a deep-dive into these areas the facilitator will help the Senior Leadership Team to identify biases that can be eradicated and recommend changes for more inclusive systems, processes and policies.
- Questionnaire to gauge levels of D&I awareness and opportunity to put forward questions
- Light pre-reading
- Implicit Association Tests (IAT) – All attendees take race, gender and a third optional IAT test. The results are for attendees own learning but if they choose to share their results there will be an opportunity to do this in the session
Part 1 – Training Session
- Building knowledge around D&I – explore barriers to under-represented groups, diversity of thought and experience and moving towards the academy speaking with one voice about D&I
- The Inclusion Illusion – inner and outer circles, different bias and discrimination, unconscious bias and mitigations
- Becoming an inclusive leader – inclusive leadership and What’s In It For You
- Exploring system changes to increase diversity and creating an inclusive workplace
- Identify relevant business areas and processes areas to deep dive into in the Facilitated Consultancy Session
- Part 2 – Facilitated Consultancy Session
- Conduct deep dive into priority areas identified in the Training Session e.g. talent management and appointments
- Agreeing and committing to organisational change
Training Dates & Times
Dates : This training has now finished – keep checking back for future dates
Time : 1.00pm – 4.00pm
Venue : Online
Facilitators : Johan Jensen, Director of All-in Education and Louise Ishani, All-in Education Associate. Click here to read their biographies
£130.00 per person
SPECIAL OFFER – 10% OFF if your school books a place on this course AND our Race, Diversity & Inclusion Teacher Training and Planning Session