Teaching Maths for Mastery
Gain Advanced Skills for Implementing and Teaching the Singapore Method
Get the complete skillset you need to confidently teach, lead, and implement maths for mastery in your school.
This in-depth three-day course provides detailed training on the pedagogy and core concepts of the Singapore method. Expect to leave fully-equipped and inspired to teach maths for mastery, and to support others in starting or refining their practice.
We’ll cover a wide range of theories, concepts, and practical skills for the classroom. Our most in-depth maths mastery course, it equips attendants with the skills to train and support teachers in the mastery approach.
Teachers, School Leaders and Educational Professionals can book now until November 17, for only £850 +vat. Space is limited!
- Learn and master concepts you can use: the CPA approach, bar modelling, number bonds, effective use of questioning, and geometry exercises.
- Discover efficient teaching and questioning strategies to foster problem solving skills and a deep understanding of maths in pupils.
- Get in-depth knowledge from the world’s leading expert on the Singapore method, Dr Yeap Ban Har.
- Gain the confidence to support the ongoing development of maths mastery in your school, and become an important influencer for non-specialist teachers and faculty.
- Connect with a network of teachers, school leaders, math experts, and good people — all under one roof.
Who should attend
Headteachers, Deputy Headteachers, Maths Leads, and Teachers for Years 1 to 6. Some background in maths mastery is highly recommended, but prior experience with Maths — No Problem! resources is not necessary.
Teachers currently using our textbooks will find the course useful.
Although we use KS1 and KS2 examples throughout the course, those responsible for Early Years and Years 7 and 8 will find the course relevant.
This course is the next logical step following our Intro to Teaching Maths for Mastery course.
Please email Justyna Jameson firstname.lastname@example.org