Strategic Marketing Essentials for Senior Leaders
This 1 day training course is aimed at CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s from MATS, Principals and Headteachers, Senior Leaders with responsibility for school communication, marketing, vision sharing, profile raising and in a practical sense school and sixth form student numbers, feeder school liaison and transition.
The workshop will allow you to gain insight and best practice from one of the UK’s leading education marketing professionals – John Brennan – who has over 20 years’ experience in the field, alongside “coal face” school and MAT experience and examples from Lisa Fathers of the Alliance for Learning and Bright Futures Educational Trust.
The core aims of the workshop are to help senior leaders:
- Understand why senior leaders need to lead marketing and communications
- Understand the context of marketing in today’s education landscape
- Understand effective marketing planning and budgeting in a low resource environment
- Manage marketing, communication and engagement effectively
- Help education providers engage with Social Media
- Look at Marketing for Growth
- Understand the differences between marketing, communication and engagement
The workshop will consist of an engaging mix of key note sessions, interactive round table activities and opportunities for the sharing of good (and bad!) practice with the facilitators and colleagues alike.
We will also look at the practicalities of education communications and marketing, particulary around social media – a development area for many Schools and Sixth Forms.
Training Dates & Times
Dates : 8th June 2018
Times : 9.30am – 4.00pm
Venue : Altrincham Grammar School for Girls
£400.00 per person