Strategies to Succeed in Delivering Virtual Classrooms
Teaching online requires different types of interactions with students.
This FREE 2.5 hour session will equip you with the skills to have an effective online presence for live and recorded teaching.
This course unpicks effective online learning both live and recorded. We will examine how the online classroom is still your classroom and it will allow you to do what you do best – teach! It demystifies the paradigm shift from face to face teaching to effective online delivery and engagement. By the end of the session you will have gained top tips and dispelled any fears about delivering in this ‘new normal’.
- To reimagine your classroom into a virtual teaching space
- To develop appropriate virtual classroom routines akin to face to face classrooms
- Top tips for how to present in an engaging and effective manner on screen
- Planning for effective virtual lessons
- Great ways to ensure engagement from learners and keep them on task
- How to include group work and discussion in online learning sessions
Date : 6th July 2020
Time : 10.00am – 12.30pm
Venue : Online via Zoom