North West Maths Hub Conference
We are absolutely delighted to share with you details about our second NW Maths Hubs Conference 2017- Maths Hubs working together to share their learning!
The event will take place on: Tuesday 11th July 2017, 9-3.30pm at Whites Hotel, Macron Stadium, Bolton, BL6 6SF.
Key Notes Speakers include
Ems Lord, Director of NRICH and Andrew Jeffrey, The Mathemagician.
Teachers (FS to KS5), Maths SLs, Heads of department and people passionate about maths!
ATM, IMA, NAMA, Persons, AQA, OCR, MEI, FMSP, CMSP, Raising Stars, Casio, TTS, Maths Recovery, Hubs- what is on offer, MMU, Liverpool Hope, Every Child Counts and many more..
- EYFS- Exploring mastery approach in the Early Years
- Nurturing the young mathematician in primary schools
- Maths Mastery – exploring the 5 big ideas
- Maths, Magic and Buckets of fun: How to sky-rocket engagement in the Maths classroom
- ‘Why Bar Modelling Matters’.
Secondary / Post 16
- Nurturing the young mathematician in secondary schools
- Mathematical Reasoning in KS3
- Learning from Shanghai- a focus on lesson design and questioning
- New GCSE including problem solving and reasoning-
- Core Maths
- New A-Levels – challenges and opportunities
- Introducing Underground Mathematics
£60.00 (includes resources, free gifts, and light refreshments)
For further details and to book a place please follow the link http://www.nwmathshub3.co.uk/index.php/conference