Ways To Get Involved
We want to work with our schools, and would very much encourage you to get in touch with our friendly team if you have ideas or suggestions – we would love to hear from you.
Here are just some of the ways you can get involved:
- Attend one of our free training courses
- Join our Singapore Maths Collaborative Network Community to receive great benefits and discounts on our training
- Apply to engage in one of our current National Collaborative projects
- Follow and communicate with us on Twitter @MathsHubNW1
- Offer your school as a host venue for one of our networking or training events
- Become one of our training associates and help us to deliver training to other schools
- Sign up for our monthly Bulletin – please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our mailing list
Please do contact us to share more about your great practice. If you have something exciting happening in your school with maths, please do let us know. We share ideas, and have also put schools in touch with other schools who want to be inspired – again the level involvement is determined by you!