National Leaders of Education
NLEs are outstanding Headteachers or Principals who, together with the staff in their schools, use their skills and experience to support schools in challenging circumstances. In addition to leading their own schools, NLEs work to increase the leadership capacity of other schools to help raise standards.
- Stephanie Gill – Principal Altrincham Grammar School for Girls
- Sue Warner- Principal Melland High School
- Jack Hatch – Headteacher St Bede Primary Academy
- Linda Magrath – Headteacher Cheadle Hulme High School
- Jonathan Yodaiken – Headteacher Yesoiday HaTorah School