Information & Recruitment Events
The Alliance for Learning SCITT has exciting training opportunities for graduates and professionals interested in teaching at early years, primary or secondary level. Over the course of the year we host several Information Evenings where you can find out more about:
- The training package we offer
- Bursaries and finance
- How to make your application stand out from the crowd
- What qualifications you will need
- Future prospects and career progression within teaching
We also attend a host of local, regional and national information/recruitment events.
Dates for your diary:
SCITT Information Evenings held at Altrincham Grammar School for Girls between 7.00pm – 8.30pm:
- 20 April 2017
* If you would like to attend our Information Evenings please do book a place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Bookings for other events are not necessary.
Other Information/Recruitment Events:
- Train to Teach event – 21 March 2017 at the Victoria Hotel, Oldham from 4.30 – 8.00pm
- Application Workshop event – 26 April 2017 at the Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel, Blackfriars Street, Manchester M3 2EQ from 5.30 – 8.00pm.
- The Graduate recruitment fair – 4 May 2017 at the Armitage Centre, Fallowfield, Manchester from 10:30am – 4:00pm
- Childcare Expo, Event City, Manchester – 16/17th June, Stand F58 – Registering today guarantees that you are kept up to date with the latest show news, announcements and opportunities.