Information & Recruitment Events
The Alliance for Learning SCITT has exciting training opportunities for graduates and professionals interested in teaching at early years, primary or secondary level. Over the course of the year we host several Information Evenings where you can find out more about:
- The training package we offer
- Bursaries and finance
- How to make your application stand out from the crowd
- What qualifications you will need
- Future prospects and career progression within teaching
We also attend a host of local, regional and national information/recruitment events.
Dates for your diary:
SCITT Information Evenings held at Altrincham Grammar School for Girls between 7.00pm – 8.00pm:
- 12th Feb
- 12th March
- 30th April
- 21 May
- 11 June
- Early Years Teaching Status information evening – 26th February 2019 – 7.00 – 8.00pm at AGGS.
* If you would like to attend our Information Evenings please do book a place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Information/Recruitment Events:
- Train to teach – The University of Manchester on Wednesday 13 February 2019 between 4-7pm.