Early Years / Primary / Secondary
Early Years Teacher Status (EYTS)
An employment-based route for candidates who are currently employed in an Early Years setting.
Primary 3-7 years PGCE (with QTS) – UCAS Course Code G844
A one–year full-time course for candidates wishing to specialise in the 3-8 age range. Trainees will complete teaching placements in the Early Years Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1.
Primary 5-11 years PGCE (with QTS) – UCAS Course Code 2JYL
A one–year full-time course for those wishing to specialise in the 5-11 age range. Trainees will complete teaching placements in two contrasting schools as well as gaining experience in EYFS and Key Stage 3.
Secondary Education PGCE (with QTS)
You will experience at least two contrasting schools and receive extensive support and guidance from mentors, tutors and teachers throughout.
We are pleased to offer the following subjects:
- English – UCAS Course Code 2JYM
- Maths – UCAS Course Code 2JYN
- Physics – UCAS Course Code 2JYR
- Chemistry – UCAS Course Code 2JYQ
- Biology – UCAS Course Code 2JYP
- History – UCAS Course Code 2R9S
- Geography – UCAS Course Code 2R9T
- Computing – UCAS Course Code 3XXK
- Design Technology – UCAS Course Code H522
- Religious Studies and Citizenship – UCAS Course Code 3D8Q
Both the Primary and Secondary routes lead to Qualified Teacher Status and the award of PGCE from our Russell Group Partner, the University of Manchester and 60 Masters level credits. *
*The PGCE route is only open to applicants with a degree classification of 2.2 or higher. Please ask about the non PGCE route.
If you are interested in any of our programmes, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com