A One-Day Course on Whole-Class Differentiation Practices for Primary Classes
Meet the needs of struggling and advanced learners — while keeping all students learning together and at the same pace.
This special topics course investigates how to differentiate students by outcome. You’ll learn methods for whole-class teaching that differentiate students by depth of concepts rather than acceleration of content. Through hands-on activities, discover how to vary your lessons to accommodate struggling and advanced students.
Teachers will leave this course eager to teach differentiation by depth, thus meeting the English National Curriculum’s standard that students move through studies at the same pace.
Teachers, School Leaders and Educational Professionals can book now until October 8, for only £205 +vat if you’re a teacher or £335 +vat if you’re a consultant. Seating is limited.
- Learn the essential concepts and principles behind the ethos of differentiation by depth.
- Discover easy-to-use strategies for lesson planning and teaching for all students.
- Gain a deep understanding of how to keep students learning at the same pace, year after year.
- Connect with a network of teachers, school leaders, maths experts, and good people — all under one roof.
Who should attend
Teachers, Maths Leads, and Department heads (Years 1 to 6) looking to more efficiently differentiate in a maths mastery, whole-class teaching environment.
This course is an excellent “next step” after our Intro to Teaching Maths for Mastery course. Prior experience with Maths — No Problem! or maths mastery is recommended, but not required.
Please email Justyna Jameson email@example.com
- About us
- Why Teach
- Why Train With Us
- View our Prospectuses
- How To Apply
- Fees And Funding
- Information & Recruitment Events
- Paid Undergraduate Internship Scheme
- School Experience Programme
- Future Teaching Scholars
- Researchers in Schools
- Partnership Agreement 2018-2020
- Graduation 2016/2017
- NQT resources
- Resources for Trainees
- More Information
- Mentor resources
- Bespoke Inhouse CPD
- Teacher Subject Specialism Training (TSST) courses
- Teaching And Learning
- Leadership Development
- Mindfulness And Wellbeing
- Massage in Schools
- Mindfulness Taster
- Mindfulness for Teachers
- Mindfulness .b Foundations
- Mindfulness Pupil .b
- Child Mental Health Workshops
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Lite
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Adult Mental Health First Aid
- Advanced Mental Health with Early Trauma
- Mental Health Line Managers Workshop
- Learning for Life – SRE
- Child Psychology
- Specialist Maths
- NQTs and RQTs
- School to School Support
- Research & Development
- Action Research At Flixton Girls School
- Assessment For Learning Project
- Challenge Partners Research Management Framework
- Conducting Action Research In A School Setting
- Lesson Study
- Mindfulness In Schools
- Practical Pedagogies: The Quest For Outstanding
- Promoting Positive Behaviour In The Classroom
- Science And Sustainability
- NW1 Maths Hub
- Meet The Team
- Strategic Partners
- Ways To Get Involved
- Maths CPD
- Advanced Mathematics Support Programme
- Challenging Topics at GCSE
- Diagnostics KS1, KS2
- Embedding A Level Technology
- Improving A-level Maths Pedagogy
- Manchester Core Maths Regional Conference: Keeping the Context Alive
- Mastery Mathematics for SEND
- Mathematical Thinking for New GCSE
- NCETM PD Lead Programme
- Primary Subject Knowledge Enhancement Programme
- Primary TfM Focused Issue: Lesson Design – Using NCETM PD Materials and Text Books
- Primary TfM Focused Issue: Lesson Design – Intervention in a Mastery context
- Supporting Post-16 GCSE Resit (formerly known as making sense of maths)
- Teaching Assistant Subject Knowledge Enhancement Programme
- Y5-Y8 Continuity Workgroup
- Working Groups
- Contact us