Secondary School TQUK Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work
This one-day course is for learners to attain knowledge and practical competencies required to deal with a range of first aid situations in secondary schools or other adult orientated workplaces. It provides learners with the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and understanding to enable them to provide appropriate care and manage life-threatening conditions, minor illness and injuries.
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
Our courses offer a practical, hands-on approach that delivers the skills and confidence to use first aid skills in a real life situation.
- be physically able to carry out the practical elements of the course
- attend all sessions to be eligible for assessment.
The purpose of the TQUK Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) is for the learner to attain knowledge and practical competences required to deal with a range of workplace first aid situations. It provides learners with the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and understanding to enable them to provide appropriate care and manage life threatening conditions, minor illness and injuries. Learners will have the knowledge and skills required to provide Emergency First Aid in an occupational setting in a prompt, safe and effective manner to meet the requirements of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) First Aid Regulations.
The objectives of the qualification include supporting a role in the workplace and giving learners personal growth and engagement in learning. The qualification is usually delivered as a one-day programme of training and assessment for learners in work or preparing to work to allow them be first aiders in the workplace (low risk environments).
Who should attend?
- Anyone working in a secondary school setting
- People responsible for First Aid cover for Businesses of up to 50 employees
- Larger or complex risk businesses looking to increase support for qualified FAW staff
- Anyone requiring a regulated First Aid training qualification
- Sports Professionals and Personal Trainers (including Football Association, Rugby, Sailing, Hockey)
- Charities & Local Authorities
- Children & Youth organisations
- Builders & Construction
- Beauty, Retail & Hospitality
- Home Carers, Care Homes & Foster Carers needing a regulated qualification
- Heath professionals
Training Dates & Times
Please contact us for more information on dates and times
£130.00 per person
“The instructors are so knowledgeable and make the learning fun and easy to understand”