Girls Football CPD – FA Secondary Teachers’ Award
Hosted at The FA Girls’ Football School Partnerships SuperHubs – supported by Barclays to support teachers’ delivery of football to girls in secondary schools.
Course content will include:
– Creating a positive learning environment through the delivery of arrival activities and game-related practices designed to engage all pupils.
– Recognise how to engage girls in Physical Education by using football as a vehicle to
support pupil’s outcomes.
Teachers will receive:
– Challenging the current delivery models of football in Physical Education with a new transformative curriculum approach.
– Introducing teachers to the England DNA philosophy.
Who is this CPD session for?
– Qualified, practising secondary PE teachers who want to develop their knowledge and understanding of teaching football and invasion game principles.
– Those working towards becoming a secondary school PE teacher eg: PGCE students.
– Other qualified secondary school teachers.
Teachers who attend will receive:
– A certificate of attendance
– An A4 Teacher ringbinder folder including tactics pad, whiteboard and pen
– The FA Secondary Teachers’ Award Resource Cards
– Pupil Challenge Cards
Date: Wednesday 30th June
Time: 12:30 – 17:00
Venue: Altrincham FC, The J Davidson Stadium, Moss Lane, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 8AP
Facilitators: Kay Statham, Lisa Fathers
Cost: FREE OF CHARGE