Arch English Hub
English Hubs offer support to local schools, academies and free schools to improve the teaching of phonics, early language and reading in Reception and Year 1.
We have teamed up with the Arch English Hub at All Souls CE of Primary School in Rochdale where they are renowned for working with local schools to develop their practice and running events to showcase excellent practice in teaching reading.
Each showcase event will provide schools with the following:
- free training on the overview of the key priority areas, as identified by Department for Education, in relation to early year’s practice
- an explanation of the role of English Hubs across England and their intended impact
- support with school development planning on the identified key areas
- an opportunity for the school to apply for free funding to support the identified development areas for resourcing within your school
- an opportunity to apply for more intensive support from the English Hub (free of charge)
- an opportunity to observe best practice in the English Hub classrooms.
To book onto any of the above events please telephone Ann Jones or Hayley Thomas on 01706 360027 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org