Please find below a range of resources and useful information produced by Melland High School.
- Click here to access an easy to use guide to ‘Immersive Reader’ which is a full screen reading experience to increase readability of content in Microsoft Word and Outlook. It is designed to support students with dyslexia and dysgraphia in the classroom, but can support anyone who wants to make reading on their device easier.
- Click here to see a screenshot of some excellent ICT work that a Melland student has accessed by email, completed and returned independently using her school email address. This is a huge achievement for this student!
- Lots of useful resources and websites for our families which may also be useful for SEND pupils at our other BFET Academies: http://www.melland.manchester.sch.uk/home-learning/
- We have made a transition film to welcome new year 6 students which is on our website: http://www.melland.manchester.sch.uk/transition/
- We also have a few new buttons on the website in addition to our home learning button on the home page which includes a ‘Home Learning Video’ button which you might like to look at: http://www.melland.manchester.sch.uk/home-learning-videos-2/
- Our heads of department have developed Power Points for each Key stage which we will also continue to update: