Vision, Mission, Values & Commitments
The objective of Bright Futures is to advance education, for the public benefit, by managing and developing academies, promoting co-operation between academies, promoting school improvement in respect of academies and ensuring the distinctive ethos of any academy which it manages or develops is upheld.
In order to achieve this, we have articulated our vision as ‘the best for everyone, the best from everyone’.
Through our mission, our family of schools place young people, families and communities at the heart of everything we do. We are a true community with shared responsibility and common core values which create a culture of collaboration, opportunity, respect and innovation. We inspire excellence and believe in nurturing the abilities of all within our schools and communities. We empower our young people to build purposeful lives and have the courage and confidence to make a positive contribution to society. Through excellence in education all of our young people will have a bright future.
Our core values are:
- Integrity – we do the right things for the right reasons
- Passion – we take responsibility, work hard and have high aspirations
- Community – we work together for a common purpose acknowledging our diversity as strength
Our commitment is: to foster collaborative and strong relationships; for professional learning; to be supportive, challenging and fair; for effective communication; for strong governance and accountability; to achieve value for money and to be united behind decisions.
Through its Teaching School Hubs (Salford/Trafford & Manchester/Stockport) Bright Futures is committed to building from existing strong practice and partnerships, harnessing local expertise and capacity to secure two vibrant and successful Teaching School Hubs, including:
- Growing strong relationships to successfully recruit participants for all ‘Golden Thread’ programmes which will deliver high-quality progressive teacher development programmes designed to strengthen teacher recruitment and retention
- Together, developing coherence to the local professional development offer, so that schools can seek expertise from a ‘one-stop shop’ where the quality and impact of CPD can be counted on