Golden Package of Support
For more details please click here
We believe this is the best or ‘clearest’ package for schools and MATs, delivered in partnership with the Bright Futures Teaching School Hubs and Teach First. As a Teaching School Hub we have carried out significant due diligence on all six National Providers that have been accredited by the Department for Education (DfE) to deliver the Early Career Framework. As a result Teach First is our delivery partner of choice, read why here.
It simplifies and streamlines procedures, saving you time and resources, and giving you total assurance that your AB and ECT responsibilities are fully covered and supported. It also gives you lots of additional support and services exclusive to Bright Futures Teaching School Hubs.
Our Golden Package gives you:
- Access to the fully funded DfE Early Career Teacher programme (in partnership with the DfE approved provider Teach First for the duration of the induction phase)
- Access to our Full Appropriate Body (AB) service*
*please note the £355 charge for this package is to cover the cost of the AB role over the two year induction. The DfE ECF package is free of charge.
AND it also includes a range of additional support exclusive to Bright Futures TSH’s including:
- Access to Bright Futures Teaching School Hubs highly acclaimed ECT conferences (two over the induction period)
- Free membership of the Chartered College of Teaching
- Additional subject/phase specific support through our expert subject and phase specific SLE Team
- High quality Mentor support as detailed below
- ECTs become part of our network and can collaborate across the network
Our support is designed to support schools in the induction process and enable all ECTs to be clearly assessed against the Teachers’ Standards.